FOCUSED, ACTION-ORIENTED & POSITIVE
SOCIAL DONE DIFFERENTLY
- Unlike dominant social platforms we are purpose-driven, results-oriented, civil & constructive.
- Working in community groups or "circles", participants interact in a culture of helpfulness, professionalism, positivity. It's a non-party-political collaborative space focused on getting things done.
- We're knowledge-based and fact-driven, and we're here to work in connected teams to make good things happen.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanGalway is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- Ireland's Housing Crisis - What can we do? June 15, 2022It is no secret. Ireland has a housing problem. President Higgins recently had this to say…https://www.youtube.com/embed/nKVj0oQzX74 What is being done? The government has set some ambitious targets in its Housing for All - a New Housing Plan for Ireland Housing for All Housing for All is an ambitious goal to create 300,000 homes by 2030 […]
- TownsForPeople TOP - Test new topic June 15, 2022Irish Town Statistics citypopulation.de All Towns (Ireland): Counties & Towns - Population Statistics, Charts and... All Towns (Ireland): Counties & Towns with population statistics, charts and maps. 1 post - 1 participant Read full topic
- CitiesForSustainability TOC - Test new KB topic 2 December 30, 20201st Heading, if it was longer. Even longer. Heading 2 Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test. […]
- About the Reference & KB category December 30, 2020(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]